Frequently asked questions

Ask us a question:

Browse our FAQs within:

You asked

Which contents are covered against accidental damage?

Our answer

If you have chosen the standard level of accidental damage this includes accidental damage to home entertainment equipment, non-portable computer equipment, aerials, mirrors and fixed glass.

Choosing the extra level of accidental damage gives you cover for accidental damage to most contents (excluding clothing, contact lenses, stamps, food in freezers and pedal cycles).

Did this answer your question? /