Frequently asked questions
What is covered under Home Emergency Cover?
Home emergency cover provides you with expert help with emergencies at your property.
- Up to £1000 for labour, parts and materials per claim
- Hotel accomodation costs up to £1000 if your home is uninhabitable
- No excess to pay
Emergency situations covered include:
- Loss of essential services
- Roof damage following a storm
- Plumbing emergencies
- Electrical emergency and breakdown
- Lost keys or damage to locks, doors and windows
- Pest infestation of rats, mice, wasps or hornets
Any emergency which happens before this cover starts or within 7 days of the start date of this cover will be excluded. This restriction only applies at the start of your Home Emergency cover it does not apply at renewal.