Frequently asked questions

Ask us a question:

Browse our FAQs within:

You asked

What is buildings insurance?

Our answer

To put it simply, if you were to turn your home upside down, everything that falls out would be your contents, and what remains is building. For further information about what's covered under our building/contents cover, please refer to our policy wording.

Anything removable which you would take with you if you moved house would be your contents. Anything fixed is your buildings.

Did this answer your question? /