Frequently asked questions

Ask us a question:

Browse our FAQs within:

You asked

What if my correspondence address has changed?

Our answer

You can change your correspondence address online but these changes won't be applied to any other Barclays accounts you may have, including Online Banking. In order to do that you'll need to either call us on 0345 734 5345 or visit a branch. To maintain a quality service we may monitor or record phone calls. Call charges.

Did this answer your question? /